Sunday, February 27, 2005

Multiple Projects

I have a few projects in the works. The first is scarf that I started a while ago, that doesn't incorporate any of the new techniques I've learned. However, I can't bear to unravel it, since I've put so much work into it. The second project I am working on is a shawl. I went to Michael's with patterns in hand that listed the exact yarn to use. Here's the pattern I used: Ripple Shawl. The great thing about Lion Brand's website is that patterns are listed with each type of yarn. So, if you've picked out a Lion Brand yarn that you love, but don't know what to make with it, just click on the yarn, and there are many options for patterns created specifically with that yarn. The third project is a hat that I've already made twice (first time I had to unravel it since it was too big for the intended recipient). A picture of that is coming soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home