Thursday, March 10, 2005

Knitting Needles

What a great day!! My trial evidence professor cancelled our 2 hour class today. Do you wanna know why?? Because the ACC Tournament was on and Maryland was playing. Gotta love the Terps. So instead of trekking home to sit on my tush and stare into the oblivion, I went to Pickles, grabbed some wings and a beer, and watched the Maryland game. What a great afternoon. Then, just as Maryland was losing miserably, I went to work and surfed Ebay for a while. I'll admit, I'm addicted. And wanna know my two favorite saved searches? Knitting Needles and Circular Knitting Needles. I'm building my collection slowly but surely. Now I know I should be waiting until yard sale season begins, but there's some great stuff out there, and I want to get my hands on it. Since all the items I bid on are in huge lots of Vintage needles, you've got to let me in on what size needles you own and what size you are looking before, especially before you head down to Michael's. I will definitely have a ton to pass on:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home