Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Need Some Competition to Fuel the Knitting?

I don't really need any competition to fuel my knitting. I secretely daydream of knitting under my desk at work when no one's watching, or about the possibility of a self-driving motor vehicle that would allow me to knit while getting me to and fro' (wait a minute, isn't that called a train, or a bus?). But, in case you need a little something to push you, to challenge you, to make you do something that you feel you aren't ready to do, then you might be a perfect contestant in the Knitting Olympics 2006. The rules are simple, and it's a way to put knitting first and foremost for 16 days (well, who doesn't already do that anyway?).

Here are pictures of me and Natalie, at Great Falls, with our latest projects. Natalie's knitting a scarf for her friend Colleen and I'm knitting a scarf for my friend Michelle. (Sorry about the different sized pictures. I can't figure out how to make them the same size...)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES!!! Knitting Olympics!!! I am ready to choose my event and train for it. Let's DO IT!

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home