Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Field Trip

After rummaging through the entire house, looking for a sweater to frog, I made my way to the Laurel Thrift Store. Here I found a wonderful American Eagle sweater made of 80% lambs wool and 20% acrylic, with perfect seams for frogging. After I purchased the item, I looked over the shoulder of the sales clerk and behold, a perfect vase for my knitting needles. I’m in love with this icon and just had to have the vase. Of course, I spent way too much for the vase and the sweater (remember, I am a student of the yard sale queens, the Levine and Bolton dynamic duo), but I couldn’t help myself. Ever since Ashley has come in to my life, I’ve been praying for the day I can spend hours frogging a sweater. On my way back to Baltimore, what happens to appear on my left but Sal’s. I’ve got to pee like a race horse and the only sensible thing to do would be to go home, but of course, I enter Sal’s and find a turquoise sweater, with a small silver thread running through the yarn. Ahh, the beauty of frogging.


My new needle vase Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home