Monday, February 27, 2006

Finally Complete

First Pair of Socks Posted by Picasa

I imposed some limitations on my knitting because I had way too many projects going on at once. I now only allow myself to start a new project once I've finished an old project that's already been started. I finished these socks on Friday night! I just love them and can feel the sock making addiction already. Since I finished these on Friday, I began the "Oh So Soft Baby Blanket" pattern found here over the weekend. I was feeling under the weather this weekend so I've made a lot of progress on this blanket, which will hopefully be finished by the end of the week. Before I can start another project, I'll be finishing my blue seed stitch scarf, which will most likely turn into a present for someone.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The socks are perfect!!! I made a pair of fingerless mitts for Crystal, Vade's college ganddaughter in Sydney. I knit at the "Day of Learning" that we went to yesterday at a synagogue in D.C. There were 4 of us with knitting!!!

2:52 PM  
Blogger Maire said...

Sam, I am so happy that you finished your socks!!! I am also very impressed with your willpower to only do one project at a time. I am currently in the middle of at least 5 projects and I have several going on in my head!

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home