Monday, February 06, 2006

Football and Knitting

There's nothing like the reactions you get when you bring your latest knitting project to a Superbowl party. Not only was everyone giving me their shoe size for a knitted pair of socks, but it's great to see reactions when I go from knitting to screaming at the TV about the referee's call on the field. It's just too weird for some people.

In other news, how good was Grey's Anatomy last night? Noah and I left the SB party early to get back in time to watch the show comfy in bed. Great show, so funny, intense, dramatic, can't wait until next week, the usual. If you aren't watching it, you're missing out!

1 Comments:

Blogger Maire said...

Ohmygosh! Gray's Anatomy was incredible last night, and I cannot wait for next week. I was able to recruit several new Gray's Addicts at the superbowl party. Sam is so right: If you aren't watching it, you're missing out!

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home