Sunday, April 24, 2005

Passover Gathering

It's been a while since I've posted. With classes, finals, moving, Pesach...lots of busy-ness in my life. The auction was a success, and someone did bid on the hat and scarf (a picture of which is coming soon). On the way up to Long Island to spend Pesach with the Bolton and Berg families, I frogged an entire wool sweater. Lots of balls of off-white yarn, just dying to be dyed. This will have to wait until after exams. Booga bag is complete, except for the felting process. And now I'm just working on the black Ripple Shawl, coming slowly but surely. Before I had so many projects going at once and now I'm trying to have only two projects going at once - one frogging project and one knitting project. We'll see if I can stay focused on that. Usually my mind starts wandering, I find a pattern online I want to conquer, I look at my yarn stash, my bundle of needles catches my eye, and I'm off on a whole new project.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home