Thursday, April 13, 2006

Mock Cable Sock




I've only finished the first sock, but I just thought I'd share :-)
The pictures didn't come out too well for some reason, but you get the idea. This pattern was super easy and super quick. I started this sock on Sunday, ignored it Monday, worked on it Tuesday, and finished it on Wednesday. This might sound like a lot, but I didn't have time to work on it for very long each day, so really, it could have been finished in one day, I think. As always, if anyone wants the pattern, let me know and I'll send it on over.

5 Comments:

Blogger Always Freed said...

I definitely want the pattern. I bought all that sock yarn from Knitpicks and now I'm searching for a sock pattern that looks good with self-striping yarn. Definitely post the link to the pattern.

9:10 AM  
Blogger Maire said...

There's no link to the pattern, cause it's in my book, "Knitting in the Round," but I can scan it and e-mail it to you.

2:53 PM  
Blogger Always Freed said...

That would be fine and dandy! You are the best:)

3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE SEX....I MEAN SOX!

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your sock is beautiful! I'm a new sock knitter and getting tired of the plain old rib top, ss foot. I would love the pattern if you are still sharing. Thank you so much.

Robin
robin.woods@yahoo.com

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home