Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Picture Time!

Here are two skeins of yarn that Janet brought me back from Australia. The dark one of the left actually smells like a sheep. Fresh off the sheep my friend. Now, I just have to figure out what I'm going to make with these beauties.
Here are two balls of Australia yarn that Janet also gave me. I'm going to use these to make wrist warmers. It's hard to see in the picture, but this yarn is speckled, which makes it very natural looking. It's also much more orange-y in color.
Many bloggers, especially knitting bloggers, put pictures of their beloved pets. I don't have any pets, but I love Beans. Here is Beans sticking up her tush while eating one of her treats. Here comes Yoga Doggy!
When Janet and Vade were in Australia, Beans came to keep me company in Maryland. Beans loved to take walks and here she is, strutting her cute tush at the park.
Here is my favorite recent picture: Noah and Beans snuggling. Beans lives for her pets and rubs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home