Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The Second Coming

Tonight is the second installment of our knitting club. We haven't come up with a spiffy name yet, but we'll hopefully work on that tonight. I'll also be working on taking some pictures of the gathering. I just emptied my camera of pictures last night, and I still had pictures from the weekend Noah moved from Brooklyn. Talk about a back log of photos. You gotta cut me some slack though - with two jobs, there's only so much time for the non-essential tasks. I am looking forward to a few hours of girl talk and some progress on my reversible cable scarf. As usual, no promises, but photos of my project will hopefully follow. How "hopeful" can a girl be?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, what about more Stitch & Bitch?

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home