Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Priorities

Don’t ask me how the blog got fixed – and it’s not because I’m mean and I’m not telling – but it’s because I don’t know how changing one little number in the template could have rid our blog of the huge white blank space leading to nowhere. I was studying for a commercial law exam that I have tomorrow where I am expected to regurgitate the entire Uniform Commercial Code regarding commercial paper and secured transactions. So, I decided to play with the blog and remove the huge white space that was driving me absolutely nutso! I went into the template tab and would remove a line, then press the “preview” button. You know, the world would be a huge mess if the “preview” button didn’t exist. Once I hit the preview button and didn’t like what I saw, I’d hit the “clear edits” button. Now, the “clear edits” button is the best button in the world, next to the “preview button” of course. After dancing this dance with these buttons, I finally took away the number 1, and voila – the blog’s preview was beauty to my eyes. Then I resumed my studies to bankruptcy, which is where I will be if I don’t get my priorities straight…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home